Tree Care Tips
How to look after your Farm Fresh Christmas Tree
- Cut 2cm off the stump before you place it into a stand with water. This simple measure will enable your Christmas tree to drink water to maintain its freshness.
- Place the Christmas tree in a CINCO Christmas Tree Stand that can hold at least 4 liters of water as well as your tree. You should expect the tree to take up additional water. Water the new tree until water uptake stops.
- If you do not wish to put your tree up immediately, store it in a cool place out of the wind and sun in a bucket of water.
- Check the water level daily. If the water drops below the trunk, the trunk may seal itself and not be able to drink water and the stump will need to be cut again. Straight water is the best way to help keep your real Christmas tree fresh. The Christmas Tree Preservative will also help to promote water absorption and needle retention.
- Place the tree away from sunlit windows, television sets and other heat sources as they will dry out your tree prematurely.
- If properly cared for (using these steps) your real Christmas tree should last up to 4 weeks before drying out.
Tree Stands and tree preservative are available for purchase directly from our farm along with tree skirts and all the decorations and tree toppers you need to make your tree beautiful and unique. Happy Decorating!
From our Family to your Family, We wish you a Merry little Christmas and may Santa leave a dusting of magic under your tree! Thank you for choosing a Farm Fresh Christmas Tree.
Christmas Wishes Brad, Katrina, Evelyn, West & the Elf Crew
Please note that as it is impossible for us to know whether you have carefully followed these tree care tips, we are unable to refund or replace your Christmas tree if it doesn’t last the full 4 weeks.